Make perfect DVD copies with Any DVD Shrink, keep your amazing and costly movie DVD collection safe
What are the disadvantages of DVD?
* Vagueness of the DVD specification and inadequate testing of players and discs has resulted in incompatibilities. Some movie discs don't function fully (or don't play at all) on some players.
* DVD recorders are more expensive than VCRs.
* DVD has built-in copy protection and regional lockout.
* DVD uses digital compression. Poorly compressed audio or video may be blocky, fuzzy, harsh, or vague.
* The audio downmix process for stereo/Dolby Surround may reduce dynamic range.
* DVD doesn't fully support HDTV.
* Some DVD players and drives can't read CD-Rs.
* Some DVD players and drives can't read recordable DVDs.
* Most DVD players and drives can't read DVD-RAM discs.
* Very few players can play in reverse at normal speed.
* Variations and options such as DVD-Audio, DVD-VR, and DTS audio tracks are not supported by all players.
Introduction to Any DVD Shrink
Any DVD Shrink is a powerful DVD copy and burning software, which can decode and clone copy-protected movie DVD and non-protected DVDs for you for storage and collections, or burn ISO image and DVD folder on hard drive to DVD and burn DVDs among different DVD discs. It enables you to copy you movie DVDs to hard drive in dvd folder or ISO image file formats, or clone DVD movies from one dvd disc from anther one, even compress DVDs automatically when necessary. It is so easy to use, backup your costly DVDs within a few clicks.