To copy a DVD-9 movie to a blank DVD-9 disc with Any DVD Shrink, you need at least two DVD drives and at least one of them is a DVD burner. Then follow the steps below.
1. Insert the DVD-9 movie to a DVD drive.
2. Run Any DVD Shrink, click Open DVD button, then Any DVD Shrink will list all the contents of the DVD-9 movie in the main window. And Any DVD Shrink will show you whether the DVD movie is NTSC or PAL. Also the longest title will be pointed out.
3. Go to menu Settings --> Options, and select 8000 (DVD D9) in Max DVD Size dropdown list.
4. Insert a blank DVD-9 disc in another DVD drive which has DVD burning ability.
5. In output device dropdown list, select the DVD drive where the blank DVD-9 disc was inserted.
6. Click Copy DVD button and Any DVD Shrink will start to copy the DVD-9 movie to the inserted DVD-9 disc.
a. Check Delete temporary folder when DVD Cloner finished option to save hard disk space.
b. If you don't uncheck any items from the source disk, you will get 1:1 DVD copy.
c. You can uncheck any chapters, titles, subtitles or audio tracks that you don't want to write into the new disk.
d. Please make sure your DVD burner supports dual layer DVD disc (DVD D9).
---- A DVD decrypter tool is used to create disc images or DVD folders with the same structures as DVD-Videos. DVD copy protection like Macrovision, CSS, region codes and user operation prohibition can be also removed by a DVD decrypter.
---- A DVD shrink tool is usually used to shrink a commercially-released dual layer 8.5GB DVD to a single layer 4.7GB DVD. A DVD shrinker usually re-encode the movie in lesser quality, or discard unnecessary content in order to fit on the single layer DVD-5 discs.
---- A DVD ripper is a software application that copies the content of DVDs to a hard disk drive, through a process called ripping. DVD rippers are used to transfer formats, to edit or back up DVD content for playing on mobile devices or media players.