Any DVD Shrink - Make Cloning Any DVD Movies Easily!
Any DVD Shrink is extremely easy-to-handle and powerful DVD copy software to copy DVD movie to DVD/computer with 1:1 ratio and super high DVD copy speed. With lots of useful features built in, DVD copy software can copy DVD movie in 1:1 ratio, compress DVD9 to DVD5 with great quality, copy DVD to DVD folder or ISO file, and preview DVD movie when DVD copying. It's your best choice to solve the problem of how to copy DVD to DVD and backup copy DVD.
* Any DVD Shrink is surely stable, fast and easy-to-use DVD copy software, which can copy DVD movie to DVD/computer in 1:1 ratio perfectly, and compress DVD9 to DVD5 disc with great DVD copy quality. Moreover, it supports dual-layer DVD copy.
* The DVD copy software can copy any DVD to DVD/computer easily. You can preview and select subtitles or audio tracks, and copy only the main DVD movie to create customized DVD copy.
* The DVD copy software contains functions of DVD burning such as copy DVD to DVD folder or ISO file, backup copy DVD to your hard disk, and burning ISO file or DVD folder to DVD disc. Just download DVD copy software free to copy DVD movie right now!
- Copy DVD to DVD or Copy DVD to hard disk in DVD folder and image ISO formats.
- Shrink DVD from DVD-9 to DVD-5
- Burn ISO image or DVD folder to DVD
- Decode DVD copy encryption like CSS, ArccOS, Uops, RC and RCE
- Erase rewritable DVD for reusing
How to use dvd cloner to Clone Your Favorite DVD Movies?
Firstly, download dvd cloner, and install dvd cloner on you local computer, then launch dvd cloner after finishing installation. The main interface of dvd cloner will be displayed as follows:
Main Interface of dvd cloner
As you can see, dvd cloner opens a DVD movie which is in NTSC format. The DVD movie includes many titlesets and it indicates the main movie with the description "the Longest Title". You can also simply double-click any title or chapter to preview.
Secondly, you should set the input and output devices for dvd cloner. By dvd cloner you can choose input device or output device at the bottom of dvd cloner. Input device is your DVD-ROM, output device can be ISO image file, DVD folder or DVD-ROM if you have multiple DVD drivers.
Thirdly, set cloning Option in dvd cloner, through this setting, you can decide which type of DVD disc you want your DVD movie to be stored in or just copy DVD movies to PC hard drive in ISO image file or DVD folder.
At last, you can click "Copy DVD" button in toolbar of dvd cloner to clone and backup you DVD movie or burn them into DVD discs including DVD-9, DVD-5.